Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Matt Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : Bachelors or MBA
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
US HQ of a high-growth diversified manufacturer here in Charlotte, NC. They're industry leaders with a heavy focus on R&D and new product development.
As the Finance Manager, you're the acting financial business partner for their fastest growing business unit.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
- Manage the company budgeting process including the annual and rolling quarterly re-budgeting to support scaling the Company.
- Produce and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to satisfy internal and external stakeholders including detailed revenue and departmental cost budget-to-actual analysis each month.
- Maintain accurate and updated forecasts and leading indicators of future expected performance (cash, revenue, etc.).
- Expand and improve our financial modeling capabilities for real-time analysis of different financial and operational scenarios quantifying efficiencies and alternatives to improve the company’s financial performance.
- Create and maintain a variety of corporate metrics and dashboards to ensure the optimal understanding of the business throughout the company within the context of the company and industry trends.
- Support Senior Management with all presentations and analyses including monthly operating reports and quarterly Board of Director presentations.
- Provide proactive business partner support including ad hoc analysis to the functions.
- Help implement new systems to support forecasting and data analysis requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent business experience.
- CPA or MBA strongly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a financial planning and analysis role with increasing responsibility
- Experience in communicating financial acumen effectively across the organization
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills results and implications of the analysis
- Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
- An enterprising and inquisitive nature that can find solutions to complex problems