The Finance Manager is a key contributor within the organization; this position is responsible for managing accounting/finance department, supporting marketing and sales teams with timely decision support.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage accounting/finance department
- Prepare monthly sales reports and maintain gross margin database by customer and product using MS Access or similar programs.
- Prepare "Gross to Net" analysis by customer which ensures full understanding of return rates and customer programs.
- Ensure proper accruals are maintained for all customer programs and that proper approvals are in place for all incremental programs and customer marketing support.
- Reconcile accrual accounts. Prepare necessary journal entries.
- Maintain customer pricing review process and template. Prepare pro forma contribution analysis for all line review and promotions.
- Prepare monthly sales forecasts and prepare the full P&L forecast quarterly by collaborating with the Director of Finance/CFO.
- Review marketing / sales expenses each month and prepare budget/forecast variance analysis. Ensure proper expense accruals are maintained for such expenses.
- Review current SAP prices for retail customers at customer level and standard pricing quarterly.
- Prepare Quarterly reporting for royalties.
- Perform Company/Transfer Cost Analysis.
- Prepare annual sales / gross margin budget and assist with marketing expense budget.
- Prepare month/quarter end journal entries as required
- Prepare quarterly HQ bill-back calculation and journal entries
- Preform Ad Hoc analysis
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA, CPA or CMA a plus.
- Minimum of 7-10 years in a financial or accounting position and minimum of 3 years of experience as a Manager is required.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles is required.
- Experience using SAP or any other ERP system is required.
- Strong computer skills with advanced to Expert level in Excel