Financial Analyst - Associate
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-3
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
The Financial Analyst - Associate provides financial and business related analysis. The individual is responsible for assisting the Sales Finance team research, interpret, develop, and implement complex financial concepts and/or techniques. The individual also assists the Sales Finance team develop and implement financial tools and analysis to provide strategic direction for financial and sales team leadership.
- Execute special projects assigned by management within the allotted time frame.
- Ability to work on cross functional team in a fast paced environment.
- Coordinates the cost allocation process for the annual budget process.
- Identify potential business opportunities to generate revenue.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Very professional - ability to influence and collaborate with executive leadership.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.