Financial Analyst - Business Operations
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+ years of exp
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
Our client is a global $5B+ leader in their industry. Due to recent growth and acquisitions, they are adding to their FP&A team. If you are looking for a role with C level exposure at a large international organization where you can help make strategic decisions, this is a GREAT role for you. This company is well-known for their ability to retain and promote top talent.
The Financial Analyst will support the business by providing timely and insightful analysis and by assisting in monthly reporting, forecasting and planning.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting to executive leadership. Implement improved processes to increase efficiency and accuracy of reports.
- Support and development of business unit and plant level productivity analysis, including Price, Volume, Mix analysis and detailed manufacturing cost walks.
- Coordinate forecasting and budgeting requirements with direction from business unit finance leaders.
- Develop more efficient processes and tools to prepare and report on forecasts and budgets.
- Support various FP&A deliverables initiatives including order and sales analytics, cost/price analysis, customer profitability, capital and expense reporting.
- Assist in preparation of financial justification in support of capital and large expense requests, new product introductions, and in support of strategic planning.
- Work closely with North America and Global FP&A group on reporting requirements to ensure consistency across NA and Regions in support of corporate reporting.
- Provide ad hoc support to product line managers, business unit operations and finance staff as required.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant discipline required.
- MBA and / or CPA is a plus
- 1-4 years of relevant experience, experience at a manufacturing business is a plus
- Strong financial acumen with demonstrated analytical ability accompanied by knowledge of corporate finance and cost accounting principles.
- Experience with HFM or OneStream is a plus
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required