Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-7
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Construct and maintain structured financial and operational analysis models as tools to aid in data analysis. Prepare data that can be used for upper level reports and presentations.
- Aggregate and organize financial data from multiple platforms and systems and suggest procedural changes to increase the accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency of models and reports used or produced by the team.
- Frequently interact and coordinate with other departments to address business issues and to meet organizational objectives.
- Support the development of analysis of company financial performance, including both revenue and expenses.
- Interpret data and identify trends to help leadership understand drivers of results, make decisions, and develop strategy.
- Determine the total cost of operations by establishing standard costs for business functions.
Required Qualifications :
- BA and 3 years of solid experience working in a financial analyst position required.
- Business Intelligence Automated Reporting.
- Cooperative and collaborative working style with other individuals and teams.
- Analytics & Financial Modeling.