Financial Analyst II
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5-8
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
Searching for a candidate who will monitor, maintain and complete key financial and operational functions, and participates in the reporting processes. One key purpose of this role will be to support the Finance group by assisting with budget, reporting, controls, as well as highlighting key issues and exposing items that may impact profitability. The ideal candidate will be involved in the development of the site capital business plan and providing monthly project cash flow updates. Monitors, maintains and completes key financial and operational functions, and participates in the reporting processes.
- Responsible for financial models as needed to evaluate information and able to interpret the results.
- Suggests and implements process improvements to benefits the greater team.
- Develops monthly rolling current year capital spend forecasts.
- Review performance and financial trends to make recommendation.
- Support unit-level teams.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in business, ideally with a major in Finance or Accounting.
- 5 or more years of experience in finance or accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong attention to detail, must be able to manage several tasks at a time.