One of Charlotte’s premier employers is looking to add to their Finance team. This publicly traded organization is headquartered here in Charlotte and has operations globally. They are one of the world’s most diversified companies with over 60 entities.
This is not your typical FP&A and reporting shop! This team has a tremendous amount of visibility; they report results to the executive team. They are focused on driving results throughout the business through ad-hoc and business analysis, special projects, and process improvement initiatives. As a financial analyst, you’re viewed as a trusted business advisor to the operations.
- Review monthly financial results for functional area, prepares monthly financial reporting, analyzes and reports on trends, and explains forecast variances.
- Perform ad hoc reporting, reconciliations and project analyses for department and management. Identify opportunities and risks requiring further attention, develop jointly with operations the appropriate action plans.
- Maintain data integrity of all financial information using an acute attention to detail, strong analytical skills and high level of accuracy.
- Partner with departmental leadership on month-end overhead results including posting accruals and reclassifications as necessary.
- Preparation of budget and forecasts as well as weekly and monthly reports analyzing the results of operations.
- BS in Accounting, Finance, or Similar
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools/ERP systems
- Experience in corporate finance, financial analysis, or FP&A