Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-3 Years
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Conduct “desk research” on new product launches, product changes, industry changes and company changes, using company web sites, press releases, and reliable industry resources.
- Collaborate and meet with team members on a regular basis to achieve project milestones and deliver error-free data to the project teams.
- Preparing valuation models for various types of machinery and personal property asset classes.
- Supporting useful lives and depreciation techniques for all types of machinery and equipment.
- Assisting in report preparation, proposals and executive presentations.
- Understand, model and forecast client performance drivers to support budgeting and strategic planning.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of one year of work experience, or related internship.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Must have a positive attitude, the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization, and the ability manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-starter with intrinsic desire to learn and grow.