Our client is a $100M+ organization building out their corporate HQ function. This is a newly created role working directly for the CFO
This is an exciting and challenging position for a creative, energetic finance professional that thrives on new challenges and enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly flexible environment.
Based in Charlotte, the Financial Analyst will join the Financial Planning function and assist with the company’s short-term and long-term financial forecasting, key metric analysis, revenue projections and special projects. This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company.
- Assist in key monthly financial process related to budgeting, forecasting and long range planning including working with accounting to understand variances to the forecast, updating and improving models, and drafting presentations
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Engage in complex ad-hoc financial analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Establish key relationships with operational leaders to drive financial and business analysis reporting aimed at influencing business decisions
- Work across business functions to lead pricing opportunities for new business
- Leverage Hyperion system to produce monthly financial reporting packages
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need to be detailed oriented, possess strong communications skills and be able to work closely with senior management.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Undergraduate degree in quantitative discipline, such as Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills, including ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Quick learner able to become independent in a short amount of time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with finance and business partners at varying levels of the organization, including senior management
- Solid understanding of Finance and Accounting principles