Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-2
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
This position is responsible for effective forecasting and financial reporting for assigned areas. The Financial Analyst works closely with many departments/divisions, including Finance, Sales, Regional Management, Corporate Finance and Accounting Center to ensure that the forecast and other reporting reflect the most current data available.
- Review accuracy of transactions.
- Ensure accuracy of HR data.
- Other projects and analysis as requested by management.
- The Financial Analyst will identify and implement process improvements.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a analyst position.
- Experience with ERP systems and databases.
- Ability to converse in a professional manner.