This position is responsible for providing analytical and financial support across all areas of the business. This role will play a key role in the company’s financial planning process as well as driving operational efficiency through reporting and analysis. The role will partner with leadership and senior managers to monitor key performance metrics, analyze financial results, and identify business trends and variances. Participate in special projects as needed and prepare presentations for senior management review
- Prepare monthly financial reports and KPI's.
- Research manufacturing and labor variances.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Partner with senior leadership to update forecasts and budgets.
- Team work and collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in MS Excel financial modeling.