Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 0-3
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
Due to the continued growth of the organization, looking for 2019 Spring/Summer graduate to join our Financial Analysis team. The Financial Analyst - will join a team of financial professionals responsible for monthly and quarterly financial reporting, budgeting and reforecasting, portfolio analytics, and market research. The Financial Analyst will interact with asset management, executive leadership, accounting and treasury, and operating partners. The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Financial Reporting and FP&A.
- Preparation and review of monthly portfolio financial reporting package; includes extracting and aggregating portfolio data; preparing summary spreadsheets, graphics and tables.
- Preparation and review of monthly market trends report.
- Develop understanding and familiarity with sourcing of data from various research and industry data.
- Support management team in preparation for periodic operator performance reviews.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong work ethic: strength to thrive in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.