Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-5
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the production of the financial reports, direct investment activities, and developing strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of the organization. Listed below are the job responsibilities and requirements for the position.
- Assist with financial and operational expense planning, projections and budgeting process, including data management, analysis and reporting.
- Perform variance analysis to budgets and forecasts and communicate outcome and make recommendations to Senior Managers.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of financial data.
- Ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with professional and regulatory standards and recommend new policies as necessary.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reports as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics.
- 2+ plus years of financial planning and analysis experience.
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills.
- Experienced with MS Excel and Access.