TalentBridge is partnering with an industry leading, global manufacturing/distribution organization on an exciting new financial analyst search. The analysts duties will include but are not limited to: monthly financial reporting, detailed budgeting and forecasting, developing and tracking monthly metrics, and completing analysis projects.
- Prepare relevant, accurate, and timely financial reporting and distribute to management.
- Provide monthly and ad hoc variance analysis to forecast and budget for P&L area of responsibility.
- Pricing and cost analysis – impact on volumes and margins.
- Profitability analysis of specific products and programs.
- Develop key financial metrics and track them monthly.
- Prepare detailed budgets and forecasts.
- Reconcile key balance sheet accounts.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, OR Finance
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in financial analysis.
- Must exhibit strong work ethic, detail orientation, and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and identifying and implementing process improvements.