Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+ years of exp
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Prepare month-end reports for KPI's and revenue-cycle management.
- Prepare financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow).
- Prepare pro-formas for new service lines, providers, M&A activities, equipment purchases, and office locations.
- Participate in the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Work with large sets of data and use query tools to create reports/presentations.
- Partner with the C-Suite and client strategic and operational leaders to identify, inform, and recommend improvement strategies.
- Support executive leadership with ad-hoc requests and projects.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-5 years of experience as Financial Analyst
- Industry background in healthcare, or other service-related industry preferred
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong data analytics- working with large sets of data
- Intermediate database querying (SQL, BI Tools, etc.)