Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+ years of exp
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Prepares executive-level analysis, reports, dashboards and project status overviews.
- Work with the Manager of FP&A to compile the annual budget and rolling forecast.
- Assist in the compilation and automation of the quarterly board package.
- Deliver timely and insightful financial performance and metrics analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Develop financial models and reports to monitor key metrics, projections, and highlight areas of opportunity and/or concern.
- Help drive and streamline processes by implementing and automating reporting efficiencies.
- Be able to understand the flow of information throughout the ERP system and devise intuitive strategies to continuously fine tune the operations.
- Checking accuracy and consistency of financial data in internal and external presentations, including CEO and CFO presentations.
- Assists in various operational improvement projects.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on a variety of projects.
Required Qualifications :
- 1 to 2 years of relevant financial analysis experience.
- BA/BS degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, interact well with others, and possess strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, ability to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment.
- Understanding of basic GAAP accounting concepts and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.