Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+ years of exp
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains, modifies, and builds company financial models
- Builds and update presentations for debt and equity investors
- Assembles and improves internal and external reporting
- Assists Treasurer with foreign exchange, cost savings initiatives, and liquidity forecasting
- Analyzes market and financial data and provides interpretation to internal and external business partners
- Assists in the execution of the annual budgeting process
- Establishes schedules; recommending plans, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data;
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from financial plan.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Supports ad-hoc finance projects and initiatives
- Ability to manage day-to-day responsibilities, while simultaneously driving higher-level initiatives for continuous improvement of our systems and processes
- Ability to motivate and develop the finance team and to foster strong professional relationships with the operational management
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Accounting or Mathematics, MBA is a plus
- CPA, CFA or diploma from a similar professional body
- 3-5 years of experience in finance positions, ideally with exposure to mid-sized or large multinational groups, possibly including exposure through banking client activity
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with financial modeling using DCF and comparable methodologies
- Knowledge and experience in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including GAAP
- Knowledge and experience in building investor pitch books
- Knowledge of databases and ERP systems
- Knowledge of US federal, state and local financial regulations
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills; other languages a plus