Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
Location : Fort Mill, SC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+ years of exp
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Creation of all budget and forecast reports that are consumed by field managers.
- Assist with maintaining the templates for the regional and district forecast and reporting processes.
- Development of new analysis tools as requested by Store Finance team.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions for management consumption.
- Partner with cross functional teams at the support office to drive efficiencies in workstreams and maintain open communication channels.
- Special reports and projects as assigned.
- Assist with annual preparation of profit center budgets and quarterly forecasting.
- Extract large amounts of data and synthesize for easy understanding by management.
- Post monthly journal entries as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a financial role requiring financial analysis.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to work with all levels of staff and management.
- Strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models and interpreting large data sets.
- Proficiency with MS Excel; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (MS Access, SQL).
- Dependable, motivated and self -starter, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Agile and a willingness to shift priorities.
- Strong customer service orientation.