Financial Systems Manager
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+ years of experience
Required Education : BS Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Responsible for creating, implementing and managing a process to prioritize Finance project resources across the organization. Process will ensure visibility into Finance resource allocations, identify leading indicators of resource constraints and manage the global portfolio of projects (both finance lead and supported projects) across the organization.
- Performance Management: Identify, align, track and report key KPI metrics for the Global Business Transformation Portfolio to various leadership teams across the organization
- Consolidation of the reporting system and coordinating with the company's financial accounting systems (CODA, JD Edwards).
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in systems, accounting, finance or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical acumen of and 5+ years prior working experience with financial systems. Specific experience with OneStream, CODA, JD Edwards or comparable financial systems strongly desired.
- Prior accounting experience or a strong understanding of accounting.
- Strong communication and writing skills.