FP&A Analyst - Remote
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-6
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Reconcile previous months results with our estiamte versus accounting's results.
- Create ad hoc reports using data from a variety of sources to answer questions from management.
- Responsible for working directly with the operations and commercial teams to provide a financial forecast.
- Transition key reports to company systems.
- Maintain databases by entering, verifying and backing up data.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent influential, collaborative, and relationship building skills.
- High level attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Must be a self starter with proven ability to prioritize.