Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Matt Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+ years of experience
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
Our client is a global $5B+ leader in their industry. Due to recent growth and acquisitions, they are adding to their FP&A team. If you are looking for a role with C level exposure at a large international organization where you can help make strategic decisions, this is a GREAT role for you. This company is well-known for their ability to retain and promote top talent.
The FP&A Analyst will support the business by providing timely and insightful analysis and by assisting in monthly reporting, forecasting and planning.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting to executive leadership. Implement improved processes to increase efficiency and accuracy of reports.
- Support and development of business unit and plant level productivity analysis, including Price, Volume, Mix analysis and detailed manufacturing cost walks.
- Coordinate forecasting and budgeting requirements with direction from business unit finance leaders.
- Develop more efficient processes and tools to prepare and report on forecasts and budgets.
- Support various FP&A deliverables initiatives including order and sales analytics, cost/price analysis, customer profitability, capital and expense reporting.
- Assist in preparation of financial justification in support of capital and large expense requests, new product introductions, and in support of strategic planning.
- Work closely with North America and Global FP&A group on reporting requirements to ensure consistency across NA and Regions in support of corporate reporting.
- Provide ad hoc support to product line managers, business unit operations and finance staff as required.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant discipline required.
- MBA and / or CPA is a plus
- 1-4 years of relevant experience, experience at a manufacturing business is a plus
- Strong financial acumen with demonstrated analytical ability accompanied by knowledge of corporate finance and cost accounting principles.
- Experience with HFM or OneStream is a plus
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required