FP&A Manager (Raleigh)
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager forecasts future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine capital budgeting for projects. Working with the Controller, The CFO and other executive-level team members, you'll set company-wide investment direction and policies. You'll also be responsible for owning, developing, and improving the budgeting/forecasting process for the sites. Leveraging strong accounting and compliance backgrounds, you'll explore historical financial data, predict future results and drive process and policy improvements.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance required; MBA preferred.
- Advanced Experience with Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables, Access, and Word required
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies, Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) preferred.
- Specialized, technical skills to include financial analysis, data mining and manipulation, and statistical analysis.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Complexity of Challenge: Requires following somewhat defined procedures. Problems encountered are somewhat complex. Requires making decisions about work and working independently
- Interpersonal communication: Requires communicating well with people at different levels, frequently sharing information with others while listening to and understanding their points of view.
- Logical analysis: Requires thinking through and solving problems step by step, often looking beyond the obvious solution to a problem and digging deeper for the best solution.