Our client is a well-established PE backed CPG organization that has been a staple in the Carolinas for half a century. They’ve recently brought in new executive leadership from a fortune 50 company and are committed to transforming this company into an industry leader with world-class processes.
- As the FP&A Manager, you’ll be stepping into a newly created role focused on developing/improving the company’s FP&A function.
- Reporting to the VP of Finance, you’ll work closely with the company’s Executive Leadership Team (CEO, CFO, COO, CMO) supplying them the financial information in helping make informed business decisions.
- Additionally, you’ll work with the PE group in support of their strategic plan, cash flow modeling, and debt financing
- Bachelor’s in finance, Accounting, or Business.
- 6-10 years relative experience
- Ability to think strategically and have general understanding of continuous improvement
- Expert financial modeling skills and experience with business case development