Full-Stack Software Engineer
The Software Engineer will manage, design, develop, implement, and maintain customized business/IT applications. Will lead, review and validate output of the software development team. Will perform analysis and design in support of the development effort. Will conduct scope verification and change control, and facilitate analysis and design meetings.
Key Factors for Success
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Able to build strong partnership with business partners and the project team
- Takes responsibility for delivering superior value and client service
- Works well with people who have diverse abilities, experiences, and perspectives
- Influences others without direct authority
- Approaches opportunities and issues with an optimistic, action-oriented, and solution-based approach.
- Microsoft.Net (.NET; C#)
- MS SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- MS Access
GCP/Azure cloud platform