Geotechnical/CMT Sr. Project Manager
Job responsibilities may include:
• Complete proof roll observations and undercuts.
• Staff field work.
• Provide on-site project management to complete field testing.
• Review, update and approve invoices weekly for on-going projects.
• Develop and manage projects with clients.
• Create and update project proposals and reports.
• Classify soils from field density testing.
• Complete accurate and detailed field testing reports and/or diagrams.
• Maintain daily communication with technicians, contractors and other project managers.
-Bachelors or Master’s degree is required
-6 or more years of experience is required
-Professional Engineer (PE) registration not required but beneficial
-Knowledge of applicable codes and standards including: International Building Code (IBC), ASTM, DOT, etc.