Help Desk Technician
Our client is seeking a Help Desk Technician to join their growing team!
• Maintaining, analyzing, and troubleshooting computer operating systems hardware and computer peripherals.
• Responding to level 1 end user support requests and documenting resolution in help desk software.
• Configuring and deploying computers for new hires as well as assisting in reconfiguration and desk moves.
• Supporting and maintaining user account information including rights, security and systems groups for network, software and vendor programs.
• Monitoring and enforcing corporate data integrity and security policy.
• Performing a variety of tasks and working well under general supervision, a certain degree of creativity is required.
• Must have user support skills, especially interpersonal communication and patience.
• Handle multiple priorities/tasks at the same time.
• Must be able to independently plan and balance workload.
• Ability to solve problems logically and efficiently.
• Excellent communication/interactions skills.
• Must maintain thorough documentation and possess excellent attention to detail.
• Ability and willingness to learn quickly and seek assistance when needed.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work in cramped spaces.
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s in computer related field or 2-4 years of work experience in help desk
• Working support knowledge of Windows 7/8/10 and Server 2008/12/16.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, Remote Desktop, printing, computer hardware (PC and laptop) and web-based applications.
• A CompTIA A+, Network+ or Microsoft certification is preferred but not required.