HR Admin Support
We are looking for customer focused, proactive and collaborative employees to serve as HR Admin Support in a new HR Solution Center. In this role you will provide support to all company businesses throughout the US and will provide guidance to employees, managers, and HR professionals. You will have the opportunity to expand your network across the organization and to further develop your HR expertise.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Creating a culture focused on exceptional customer service, where individualized actions are taken to promote and support all stakeholder interests
- Partnering with various groups to develop and maintain knowledge base articles
- Providing accurate and timely resolution support ranging from simple transactions to more complex inquiries for approx 11,000 employees
- Participating in continuous improvement projects while maintaining the fundamental customer experience requirements
- Actively identifying, documenting, and submitting process improvements by collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders
- Utilizing multiple online applications, such as Salesforce, Enterprise version 5, WorkDay, and others to complete critical business processes and inquiries.
- Understanding simple and complex company and business unit policies and processes to be able to convey to internal customers in a simplified manner.
- Receiving calls and answering inquiries via telephony and online requests.
- Providing guidance to internal and cross-functional team members while acting as a subject matter expert within the team
- Utilizing the case management system to document and escalate inquiries while following or defining process steps to achieve required service level agreements.
- Educating employees and managers about available HR services and encouraging self-service tools when appropriate.
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong customer service skills
- Experience with HR policy or other areas of HR expertise (i.e. Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management, etc…)
- Ability to shift priorities and adapt to dynamic business requirements as needed
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a virtual team setting
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills while focusing on the customer experience and end result
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential material and possess good business judgment and ethics
- Proficient in MS Office applications- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Continuous Improvement Experience (ie, ACE, Lean Six Sigma, 5s, etc...)
- Previous experience in an HR Role, HR Shared Services, or a similar customer facing type of environment is preferred
- Experience with Workday, ADP Enterprise version 5, Service Now, and Telephony is highly preferred
- Additional Language – Spanish