TalentBridge is currently recruiting for an incredible entry level HR opportunity supporting a global organization as part of their Shared Services Center!
This role will expose you to a wealth of information in reference to LOA Administration, FMLA, Benefits Enrollment and eligibility and much more!
Daily Functions in the Job
- Daily Communication over the phone and via email with our associates at all levels including field employees and corporate staff.
- Responsible for taking detailed notes of all calls in the CRM System.
- Research and resolve discrepancies when the appear and resolving the issue with the associate
- File Management for each associate.
- Responsible for taking with employees through the Leave process and providing additional support and answering any inquires.
- Working with the Payroll department to ensure the accurate transfer of information to payroll systems
- Submitting information to various states that require leave notification
- Responsible for document management and ensuring all appropriate medical certifications, requests and additional information are in the employee file.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Upbeat and Bubbly Personality with the ability to handle difficult situations over the phone, via email and in person.
- 1 year of customer service experience either face to face, retail or in a customer service call center setting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- friendly, outgoing and creative Demeanor
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong time management and ownership of deliverables
- Detail oriented with ability to analyze, problem solve, organize and manage multiple priorities
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Excel.