The HR Coordinator provides administrative and customer service support to a team of Human Resources Business Partners in a fast paced HR Department.
Position is responsible for:
Providing general administrative duties such as verifications of employment, answering phones, greeting employees as they enter the HR office, scheduling and calendaring, filing, scanning and faxing.
Managing the paperwork and process covering the employee life cycle i.e. new hires, inter-company transfers, promotions, relocations, etc.
Providing customer service and tactical support to employee population of approximately 3800 employees.
Managing full time hires from offer letter to on boarding, including entering background checks and monitoring their completion, ensuring all paperwork is completed, communicating hire to payroll.
Overseeing the termination processes from scheduling exit interviews, sending termination notifications, and preparing exit paperwork.
Conducting new hire orientation, including remote employees.
Education: Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of HR support experience in a corporate environment.
Experience: Candidate should have a minimum of one year of HR experience
- Superior customer service skills, strong oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, excellent phone etiquette, proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to treat information confidentially required.
- Detail oriented, accurate and organized are critical skills for success.
- Initiative, problem solving and prioritization skills are critical to success in our culture.
- Technical Skills: MS Office Suite proficiency is required.