The HRIS Manager role will have responsibility for the existing HRIS platforms as well as lead initiatives to enhance and scale the existing solutions for new business opportunities. The role will lead our UltiPro HRIS platform to ensure day-to-day support of the system and reporting needs for our internal business customers. This role will play a critical role in design, planning, delivering functionality utilizing UltiPro in the areas of Human Capital Management, Talent Acquisition, Benefits/Compensation, and Talent Management.
- Primary duties include identifying, configuring and implementing functionality and processes to support the HR department and our employee and manager self-service environments.
- Familiarity with HR space and business processes
- Knowledge of different HR systems and languages
- Develop, test and implement functionality and processes to support the flow of information in UltiPro
- Work with key stakeholders to configure and test business processes and resolve system issues
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (HR, IT, Operations and Finance) to develop solutions based upon business needs
- Function as subject matter expert regarding all processes and system requirements (workflows, security, reporting, integrations)
- Responsible for reporting and conversion of data to ensure accuracy of HR data
- Serve as first point of contact for users in regards to reporting requests, system issues, and to gather requirements for system improvements
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and directly manage upgrades and enhancements
- Serve as an interface between third-party vendors and our HRIS vendor for open enrollment and other projects. Must ensure data integrity and working data feeds will all external vendors
- Partner with Payroll, HR, Legal and other departments to ensure compliance with federal, state and local law changes impacting payroll and HR with the HRIS systems.
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity by performing periodic audits, analyzing information from various sources and reviewing system setups. Ensure processes and practices are consistently applied across the organization and comply with policies, legal agreements, and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the HR team, managers and employees have the appropriate information and support to support their role in maintaining employee information.
- Must have in-depth and hands-on experience in UltiPro including configuration, implementation, and day-to-day management
- Minimum of 5 years HRIS experience
- Experience with payroll, compensation, performance management
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Must be highly analytical, detail oriented, and have keen technical problem-solving skills