Human Resources Manager
TalentBridge is partnering with a fast-growing company seeking a driven Human Resources Manager to help support our teams’ strategic objectives. The position is hands-on and requires innovative thinking in ways to help us secure the best talent, develop employees’ skill sets and continuing to improve the employee experience while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Lead key initiatives and provide solutions for employee relations, organizational development, performance management, workforce planning and talent acquisition
- Design and lead initiatives which serve to advance the agenda of the function and ensure we have strong programming in place to attract, develop and retain the talent and capabilities needed to meet business objectives
- Work with Learning & Organizational Development and others to identify training needs and solutions for the plant as well as individual leadership coaching needs
- Oversees all aspects of a multi-functional HR Department including Compensation, Employment, Benefits, Training, Safety and Health, Employee Relations, Talent Management, and Labor Relations
- Lead HR processes and introduce improvements that have positive business impact and measurable ROI
- Conducts periodic training on applicable topics including sexual harassment, diversity, and employment law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 5-7 years experience in HR with a minimum of 3 years in a management capacity
- Strong employee relations skills
- Strong desire and drive to succeed
- Experience in Benefits Administration
- Experience in administering performance management programs
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Attention to detail and knowledge of employee laws