Location : Huntersville
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : AXM
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Distribution
Job Description :
- Receiving preparing and scanning documents.
- Ensure the accuracy of scanned documents.
- Retrieving online and offline documents for employees and customers
- Pick up documents to be scanned from each department.
- Open FedEx mail sort and send to respective departments.
- Prepare documents to be scanned.
- Operate and maintain high volume scanners (Kodak i5200 series, Fujitsu fi-6800 and OPEX ). This includes cleaning, changing belts, lamps and troubleshooting image error.
- Verify and correct keyword data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Success Factors/Key Metrics:
- Customer satisfaction
- Accomplishment of goals.
Experience(s) that Best Prepares You
- Basic PC knowledge.
- Data Entry
- Working knowledge of OCRFF and OnBase software.
- Basic maintenance knowledge of High Volume Scanners.
- Communication skills.
- 4+ years experience working with all types of high volume scanners.
- 4+ years document preparation and scanning.
- Ability to be proactive and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of the use of a personal computer and/or laptop.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Work collaboratively with other departments.
- Demonstrate Respect: Handle all business matters ethically and in full compliance with “Code of Conduct”.
- Be Accountable for Results: Assume full responsibility for the consequences of one’s behaviors, decisions and results.
- Knowledge of current materials, methods, technology and practices of the Company.