ESSENTIAL DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES – (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
- Supervises and manages the implementation of the automation engine to deliver best practice solutions for provider credentialing, expirables management, provider appointment, case review and OPPE.
- Analyzes client business processes and formulates expert advice to clients on how to best implement our automation engine and content library to reduce inefficiencies and streamline credentialing and review processes.
- Has the authority to negotiate with clients on behalf of clients and on the scope, design, implementation plan, and long-term optimization plan for the use of the Verity automation engine.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment in evaluating client feedback to drive integral changes within our product, automation engine, and content library that allow our solutions to continually better represent and fulfill client needs.
- Formulates deployment plans and timelines to maximize efficient use of our available best-practice content while ensuring client business needs are all met at the time of go-live.
- Acts as the primary architect for module-only project plans, independently deciding on timelines, coordinating resources, and escalating client issues to the appropriate internal teams.
1. KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor's Degree in related discipline.
- 2+ years software implementation or senior level technical support; healthcare experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in a Windows software environment.
- A working knowledge of SQL and relational databases is a plus.
- Have a demonstrated affinity for technology.
2. SKILLS REQUIRED (manual, verbal or mental manipulation of data or things):
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Have strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to influence others to achieve desired results.
3. ABILITIES REQUIRED (work characteristics, behaviors, leadership abilities, etc.):
- The ability to manage multiple client relationships simultaneously.
- Be able to work effectively with teams with different backgrounds.
- Have professional poise and comfort with leading discussions with client decision-makers, end-users and IT professionals.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.