A large international industrial manufacturer in the Charlotte area is looking for an Industrial engineer to join their team. The individual will be updating the racking systems for in bound materials. They are looking to take the materials and better handle them through the warehouse to assembly. Tasks will include racking systems with casters/wheels and insuring tasks to better the material flow through the plant.
- Implementation of changes within the warehouse (layout of racks, and materials on racks etc.)
- Interface with individuals from all levels of the organization to develop and document manufacturing processes.
- Read BOMs and assembly drawings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely detail oriented and perform work accurately
- Ability to work both independently and jointly in a team environment is essential
- Must possess the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Advanced user of AutoCAD, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical engineering or experience
- Experience with large industrial equipment and their related racking systems
- Material packaging experience in crating
- Warehouse management experience