TalentBridge has partnered with one of Charlotte's premier industrial manufacturing organization in a search for their new Industrial Engineer. This role will be a key member of the factory responsible for lean improvements, projects implementation, and other industrial engineering functions.
This important position will report to the VP of Operations and be responsible for analyzing, designing, and implementing a balanced manufacturing line, look at flow improvements, and work with manufacturing to drive positive change.
- Leverage cross functional resources across the operation and work well within the team to ensure a successful plan and execution.
- Design the layout for each work cell to promote flow and efficiency.
- Analyze the current process to identify and remove waste.
- Apply statistical methods and perform calculations to determine manufacturing process, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Formulate corrective actions plans and conduct root cause analysis to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations, or industrial engineering.
- Experience with Lean Methodology. Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Three to Five years’ experience in a Lean/Industrial Engineering role in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience managing large, complex projects preferred.