Inside Sales Representative
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_ISS
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : 2 year technical degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Sales - Marketing
Job Description :
THE COMPANY PROFILE:
- Manufacturer of industrial equipment servicing a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, food and beverage, manufacturing, etc.
- Growing organization with tremendous opportunities for career growth.
- Outstanding company culture with the ability to interact with top-level leadership.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to introduce the company and products to new prospects.
- Call on existing customers to expand relationships and develop new business.
- Create call and email campaigns to generate new business.
- Explain products, services, and pricing with prospects and customers.
- Partner with Field Sales Representatives to setup new business development meetings.
- Perform administrative tasks such as proposal generation, following up on quotes, order processing, etc.
Required Qualifications :
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 2+ years of business to business sales experience; preferably capital equipment, machinery, or industrial products.
- Self-starter with the ability to generate leads and prospect lists.
- Ability to engage in technical conversations with Engineers, Plant Managers, Maintenance Managers, etc.
- Experience working within a CRM system and using sales tools such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Hoovers, etc.
- Desire to develop career into an Outside Sales position.