Inside Software Sales Representative
The primary responsibilities of our full-time Inside Sales Representatives are to handle Business-to-Business inbound sales calls and follow up other leads generated by the company’s extensive marketing efforts in advertising, direct marketing and trade shows. You must be ready, willing, and able to ask for the “close" and be comfortable closing sales in the tens-of-thousands-of-dollars range over the phone. Knowledge of networking and technological infrastructure is necessary to be most effective with large sales. SaaS knowledge very helpful. We offers both SaaS and non-SaaS software and caring deeply about your customers is a requirement for success.
Inside Software Sales Responsibilities
- Full-time position.
- Handle inbound sales lead calls, assess customer needs and provide software solutions.
- Make outbound calls to leads generated from call-in’s, advertising, direct marketing and trade shows.
- Make outbound calls to existing customers to up-sell additional software and services.
- Demonstrate the use of the company software using remote access tools, such as SharePoint and WebEx.
- Account management of large customers.
- Must have a passion for technology, sales and must be highly motivated to succeed.
- Must be a team player able to work with others toward accomplishing goals.
- At least two years’ experience with business-to-business sales over the phone.
- Strong closing skills.
- Good oral and telephone communication skills.
- Skills necessary to type, use software, and maintain company-wide contact management system.
- Experience in software industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing a plus.
- Experience with computer systems and networks, including understanding of LAN/WAN, Remote Desktop/Terminal Services, and Citrix environments a plus.
- 4-year college degree required