Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JXK
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-5
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Knowledge of regulatory environments applicable to US publicly traded companies
- Ability to thrive in a fast–paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of internal controls (business process and IT), SOX compliance and control frameworks
- Possesses a high degree of integrity, be trustworthy, and can work independently
- Ability to work as a team player, be self-motivated, and manage multiple deadlines
- Candidate must work well in a dynamic environment, work independently, handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Willingness to assist with additional projects and strategic initiatives
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Required Qualifications :
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of the company’s risk areas and in the performance of annual risk assessments.
- Assess the company’s financial, operational and IT procedures to determine the reliability and integrity of information; compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations; the safeguarding of assets; and the economical and efficient use of resources as scheduled on the Internal Audit Plan.
- Serve as an internal control resource for management (business process and IT) and determine whether internal controls are appropriate and effective by analyzing specific processes as requested.
- Execute testing procedures over internal controls over financial reporting, document results, and communicate status to internal audit management.
- Communicate with internal audit management regarding testing status, audit issues, and deadlines.
- Participate and execute process improvement projects and governance reviews.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes, internal controls, and reducing risk within the organization.
- CPA/CIA/CISA certification is preferred