Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JXK
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of the company’s risk areas and in the performance of annual risk assessments.
- Assess the company’s financial, operational and IT procedures to determine the reliability and integrity of information; compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations; the safeguarding of assets; and the economical and efficient use of resources as scheduled on the Internal Audit Plan.
- Serve as an internal control resource for management (business process and IT) and determine whether internal controls are appropriate and effective by analyzing specific processes as requested.
- Execute testing procedures over internal controls over financial reporting, document results, and communicate status to internal audit management.
- Communicate with internal audit management regarding testing status, audit issues, and deadlines.
- Participate and execute process improvement projects and governance reviews.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes, internal controls, and reducing risk within the organization.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or information systems
- Solid (1 to 3 years) of internal controls experience (business process and IT)
- CPA/CIA/CISA certification is preferred