Investment Data Analyst
The Investment Data Analyst will help develop a customized investment data platform, providing knowledge and expertise with respect to data models, storage and retrieval solutions for investment data used in and produced by Excel-based financial models.
- Serve as administrator for Performance and Risk Analytics databases.
- Manage the daily and monthly functions relating to Performance and Risk Analytics systems.
- Develop new reporting/dashboards and enhance current reporting/dashboards in Excel.
- This individual would also be responsible for preparing responses to RFPs, RFIs and questionnaires with our investment capabilities and value proposition to current and future clients and prospects.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of investment management or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.