Jr. Mechanical Engineer
Location : Mooresville, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_MD
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 0-2 years
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
Our client, an industry leader of industrial products, is seeking a junior level Mechanical Engineer to focus on the development of new and innovative products as well as improving the performance of existing products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and customers to develop new and innovative products.
- Participate in VA/VE projects to improve the performance and/or manufacturability of existing products.
- Create concept models and detailed drawing in 3D CAD.
- Work directly with vendors/suppliers and manufacturing to ensure products are being built to spec.
- Lead product development projects from concept thru completion.
Required Qualifications :
- 4 year Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years of design and product development experience.
- Proficient with 3D Modeling.
- Experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Demonstrated use of Design for Manufacturability practices.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing/fabrication processes desired.