Jr. Project Coordinator
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : RW-PC
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : Bachelor's degree required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Information Technology
Job Description :
Responsibilities Of The Entry Level Project Coordinator
• Provide operational support to client team in numerous projects to ensure they run smoothly.
• Learn the industry from the ground up, starting with the administrative aspects and transitioning into specific areas.
• Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Engage with cross functional teams with varying levels of seniority and experience to support various programs and client needs
• Help determine best methods to perform project tracking and reporting tasks; review completed projects and makes recommendations for future process enhancements
• Perform standard and ad hoc reporting for management.
• Maintain a detailed, organized file and records system.
• Provide timely, helpful and thorough responses and resolutions to customer requests.
• Develop a technical understanding of products and communicate effectively with customers and internal personnel.
• Performing data entry / processing that pertains to specific accounts as required.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements Of The Entry Level Project Coordinator
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands and priorities
Experience with ERP systems, preferably NetSuite
• Initiative to actively seek opportunities to broaden knowledge and improve skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
• Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
• Ability to understand client and business partner needs and challenges and apply creative and logical approach to identify solutions
• Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently