Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-4
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Candidate will be responsible for compiling standardized reporting (Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, etc.)
- Compile and organize research data to be used across all departments.
- Manage and deliver relationships and deliverable's to both internal and external parties.
- Complete various ad hoc projects and provide results to Accounting Manager.
- Participate in cost savings initiatives and process/system improvements.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a financial analyst/accounting role.
- Experience with ERP and business intelligence environments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Strong organization, follow-through and time management skills.
- Self starter with strong, personal initiative and desire to work in a team environment.