Junior Executive Assistant
Prestigious E-commerce Retailer is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join their dynamic, fast-paced team. This is an ideal opportunity for a polished, articulate and enthusiastic candidate who enjoys providing excellent customer service, top notch executive support and working with a growing organization to support the leaders as they take it to the next level
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Heavy calendar management and coordinate schedules for the senior leaders
Editing and proofreading of briefing materials, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
Serve as point-of-contact for the team.
Manage catering and room setup.
Record and maintain records
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory.
- 1-3 years of administrative support experience in a corporate setting
- Strong MS Suite skills including experience with MS Outlook and Excel
- Calendar Management experience
- Ability to multi-task and focus on details.
- Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude and willing to go the extra mile.
- Capable of navigating an ever-changing environment while being professional and gracious under pressure.
- Customer service-oriented with excellent communication skills.