Junior Financial Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+ years of exp
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
Our client is an industry leader in their field. They are eager to find an "up and comer" to add bench strength to their talented finance team. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow at a local US HQ.
- Analyze financial results; research problem areas; quickly highlight significant issues requiring the attention of the Finance Directors or respective departments.
- Analyze sales and profitability of key product categories.
- Support review of monthly results by investigating and explaining key variations from Plan and Forecast.
- Investigate and review SD&A expense spending and identify areas for improvement.
- Support annual, quarterly, and monthly planning/forecasting processes.
- Provide special project support directly to Global CEO and Global CFO.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and support across the North American Business.
- Support the preparation and delivery of informative, well-organized, accurate management presentations.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Prepare specific analyses as directed by the respective finance managers.
- Provide support for audits (internal and external).
- Provide support in calculation and remittance of royalties.
- Support standard costing processes including system updates, variance tracking, and error resolution.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an accounting, analysis, or finance related position.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Data analysis experience required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.