Junior Supply Chain Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an incredible opportunity for a recent college graduate looking for an opportunity in the supply chain space working for a global corporation in the North Charlotte area.
Primary Duties include:
- Manages forecasts, order placement and stock replenishment for the specific brands and/or distribution centers as assigned.
- Processes “special orders” as appropriate.
- Has primary responsibility for relationship with vendors’ customer service personnel related to orders, backorders, expediting, service issues, etc.
- Develop and maintain necessary records and filing of orders for efficient operation.
- Review Demand Plan forecast weekly using appropriate judgment
- Review and process orders in accordance with purchasing policies and procedures and using general familiarity with products
- Generated orders (e.g. Orders mailbox and rapid ships) in accordance with guidelines
- Tactfully communicate with distribution centers regarding questions or issues
- Function as primary contact with vendor customer service personnel
- Knowledge of the vendor’s shipping/ordering requirements, product return policies and procedures. etc.
- Order changes, cancellations, etc., including backorder clean up procedures
- Proactively identify stock out issues for assigned vendors and analyze root cause of problem.
- Coordinate with Sales Department/Brand Managers/Buyers/DC personnel to ensure appropriate inventory levels to support business requirements
- 4 year college degree
- Purchasing system knowledge related to ordering duties
- Strong MS Excel Skills- Including advanced experience with Pivot tables, Macros and V-lookups
- Analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills related to ordering process, vendor interaction, stock outs, etc.
- Ability to extract information from systems and analyze efficiently - strong Excel and Oracle Discoverer skills
- Strong Attention to detail