Our Client is seeking an experienced Landscape Architect to join the Raleigh, NC office and become a part of a creative and collaborative team as the firm continues to grow. They specialize in urban design, planning, civil engineering, and delivering landscape architecture solutions to the public and private sector. Our client effectively brings innovative, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life.
- BS or MS Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field
- Must demonstrate experience in project management, client relations, and project team collaboration.
- Experienced and proficient designer and planner with expertise in master planned communities, urban design, entitlement and permitting process, and construction documentation including grading and construction detailing.
- Must demonstrate excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Suite; SketchUp is a plus
- Enhanced 3D modeling skills -a plus (3D Max, REVIT and other BIM Systems)
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities
- Strong collaborator
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities
- 3+ years of previous experience