Lead Mechanical Designer
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_LEAD
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7+
Required Education : 2 Year Technical Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
The individual in this position be responsible for leading new product development of large industrial systems. Candidates must have a strong background in Mechanical Design and possess exceptional leadership abilities.
- Lead a team of 10-12 Designers and drafters in the development of new products.
- Candidate will be have direct design responsibilities, but will also provide guidance and support to team members.
- Ensure drafting and design standards are established and are being met.
- Help develop and maintain BOMs
- Collaborate with manufacturing team to develop best design for manufacturability techniques
- Work with ECR/ECN processes
Match a Job
Required Qualifications :
- 10+ years' design experience in a manufacturing environment
- Highly proficient in Creo-/ProE
- Strong sheet metal design experience is a must
- Experience working with large assemblies required
- Experience with piping systems is preferred
- Strong communication skills and leadership experience required
- 4 year Engineering degree required
Match a Job