Legal Administrative Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with a growing law firm in the South Charlotte area. This is a hybrid role with a wide scope of responsibilities including administrative support, legal support and providing support to their marketing team! The Legal Assistant supports the firm’s goals of delivering exceptional service to clients by effectively working with attorneys to meet the needs of clients.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area as well as conference rooms and shared spaces
- Responsible for answering and directly all incoming calls
- Conference Room Management
- Mail Room Operations- Scanning Mail
- Review and calendar all Calendar Calls.
- Clerical functions- Scanning, filing, refilling office supplies and general office work
- Supporting 3 Paralegals with administrative and legal functions
- Typing letters and correspondents for paralegals
- Transcribing attorney notes
- Creating new client files
- Preparing engagement letters
- Make sure proper documents are filed at courthouse, and/or sent to clients in a timely manner.
- Support Marketing efforts and projects with direction for the paralegals
- Maintain the Constant Contact Database
- Draft Congratulations Letters to Clients
- Draft and Edit PowerPoint Presentations for Client Meetings
- Assist with client presentations
- Open to a recent college graduate with a 4-year degree and at least 6 months of clerical experience
- Strong MS Suite Skills- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- 60 WPM
- Constant Connect experience is a plus
- “Can Do” attitude
- Interest in the legal field
- Willingness to be a team player
- Positive Attitude
- Passion for providing top notch customer service