Legal Contract Analyst
We are actively recruiting for a dynamic position for a contracts guru in the Charlotte area!
This position supports a technology remediation initiative to perform contract risk/gap analysis and contract remediation activities (negotiations), data abstraction and make applicable updates in the contract system of record. The selected candidate will work with Strategic Sourcing Consultants, technology partners and members of the Law Department to create risk documentation and update, maintain and quality check all data in the contract system of record. May assist in development of standards and processes for ongoing contract management and administration.
- 3+ years experience drafting, negotiating and analyzing contracts.
- Must Haves (Tangible experience):
- Position not suitable for candidates with ONLY discovery-type document review experience;
- candidates should have four+ years hands-on experience analyzing agreements for context / comprehension of terms, drafting and negotiating.
- Experience supporting a Financial Services institution
- Experience working with Technology contracts for financial institutions is a plus
- Experience conducting analysis of vendor contracts and identifies inconsistencies with standard template, business goals and market initiatives.
- Must be able to follows standard methodology for remediation contracts that do not meet standards.